Ideal Complex: Revitalizing Eye Gel by PCA Skin via BrandBacker in exchange for an honest review. This is said to treat dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles, and sagging eyelids, with an impressive blend of peptides, growth factor and stem cell extract in a light weight gel.
I was sent a tube of the
After cleansing and toning, pat a small amount of product gently around the eye area and on the eyelid, in the morning and evening.
- Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3: A novel peptide that mimics retinoic acid (vitamin A) to increase cell turnover and collagen synthesis without causing negative side effects, such as irritation and stinging.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Callus Culture Extract (Orange Stem Cell Extract): Increases the production of collagen and elastin; and organizes and redensifies the dermal structure to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and increases elasticity and firmness.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract and Darutoside: Reduces upper eyelid sagging, strengthens the dermis and reduces crows feet wrinkles, while addressing dark circles and puffiness.
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8 and Myristoyl Hexapeptide-4: Peptides that stimulate collagen synthesis and tissue repair, and provide an effective alternative to human growth factor.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38: A next generation peptide that stimulates collagen I, III and IV; fibronectin; hyarulonic acid; and laminin-5 to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate: A next generation peptide that has a fast acting wrinkle smoothing effect around the eyes, diminishing wrinkles and expression lines.
I’ve been using this twice a day since receiving it and overall I think that this is a good eye treatment because it is so fortifying. First, I like that this doesn’t have much of a scent to it because I don’t enjoy putting heavily scented products on my eyes, so that is a huge plus. I think that this is one of the more unique eye treatments that I’ve used because it can be applied to both the undereye area and the eyelids. The consistency of this is a lightweight gel that absorbs quickly and is very easy to apply.
The peptide that mimics retinol is great because the skin around the eyes is delicate and it truly caused no irritation. It is clear that all of the peptides in this treatment have been specially selected to work together to provide the best and most effective results. Some improvements that I’ve seen are a decrease in puffiness and some brightening in my undereye area, which I think that I can credit to the vitamin C in the orange stem cell extract. The main difference that I’ve noticed while using the Revitalizing Eye Gel is that the skin around my eyes feels softer in texture, moisturized and overall healthier. I’ve seen these results after using this for a week and I look forward to seeing continued results with long term use. I think that this is great for aging skin and for those, like myself, that want to get a head start with preventative anti aging skincare.
PCA SKIN was founded in 1990 by an aesthetician and developed by a dermatologist. The company is grounded on three core pillars: product innovation, excellence in education and unparalleled customer support. Click here to purchase the Revitalizing Eye Gel for $84.00. Use the promo code Welcome receive free shipping on your first order.
This post is powered by BrandBacker.